Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat
Does your child have problems breathing, swallowing, talking, hearing? Sleep apnea, chronic sinusitis, balance problems? See a pediatric ENT for pediatric otolaryngology care for children with ear, nose and throat issues.
Our pediatric otolaryngologists specialize in disorders of the head and neck, especially those of the ears, nose and throat (often called ENT).
We provide comprehensive care for children, including:
- Pediatric airway disease
- Chronic and recurrent sinusitis
- Ear and hearing disorders and balance problems
- Hearing evaluation and loss (audiology)
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Tumors of the head and neck
- Speech and language problems
- Breathing and swallowing disorders