Neurosciences: Brain & Spine Care
Advanced Healing for Your Brain and Nervous System
Our neurosurgeons, neurologists, and neuropsychologists pioneer work in the assessment and treatment of neurological conditions, including Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases, Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, brain and pituitary tumors, spine disorders, and other conditions affecting the brain.
Virginia Neurology, Neurosurgery and Neuropsychology
As one of the top neurology hospitals in Virginia, our specialized treatment centers cover a variety of neurological conditions. Our programs include:
- Brain Tumors (Neuro-Oncology Center)
- Gamma Knife Center
- Memory and Aging Care Clinic
- Neuropsychology Clinics
- Pituitary (Neuroendocrine) Program
- Skull Base Center
- Spine Center
- Stroke Center
Find all the treatment options available to you at UVA.
Who Will Evaluate and Treat You at UVA
At UVA, we have some of the top neurologists, neurosurgeons and neuropsychologists in Virginia. We use the latest technologies and a team-based approach to care.
- Neurologists: Diagnose and treat neurological disorders and work with your primary doctor to manage your condition
- Neuropsychologists: Evaluate memory and cognitive functioning to inform diagnosis and treatment
- Neurosurgeons: Specialize in surgical treatments for neurological conditions