1215 Lee Street
Charlottesville, VA 22908
434.924.2231 ph. | 434.924.9295 fx.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Sunday | 12:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
This level-one trauma center treats all types of adult and pediatric emergencies. Services include:
- Chest Pain Center, a five-bed unit for cardiovascular conditions
- Express Care, treating minor emergencies like sore throats, fevers, sprains and lacerations
- Women's Center for Emergency Care, a separate unit treating women with for obstetrical and gynecological complaints, postpartum needs, domestic violence issues and sexual assault
- Pediatric emergency department
From North (Culpeper): Follow U.S. 29 South toward Charlottesville. U.S. 29 South turns into Emmet Street. Turn left onto U.S. 250 Business East/University Ave. Pass the Rotunda on your right. Take a sharp right at light onto Jefferson Park Avenue. Turn left on Lee Street.
From South (Lynchburg): Follow U.S. 29 North toward Charlottesville. Take the exit onto U.S. 29 Business North/Fontaine Avenue. Continue straight onto Jefferson Park Avenue. Turn right to stay on Jefferson Park Avenue. Turn right onto Lee >From East (Richmond): Take I-64 West toward Charlottesville. Take exit 121 for state Route 20 toward Charlottesville/Scottsville. Turn right onto state Route 20 North. Turn left onto Elliott Avenue. Continue onto Cherry Avenue. Turn right onto Roosevelt Brown Boulevard. Take third left onto Crispell Drive. Take the first right onto Lee Street. Take a slight left at the stoplight onto Jefferson Park Avenue.
From West (Staunton): Take I-64 East toward Richmond. Take exit 118B to merge onto U.S. 29 North toward Charlottesville/Culpeper. Take the U.S. 29 Business North/Fontaine Avenue ramp to Charlottesville. Turn right onto U.S. 29 Business North/Fontaine Avenue. Continue straight onto Jefferson Park Avenue. Turn right to stay on Jefferson Park Avenue. Turn right onto Lee Street.
Park in the Lee Street Parking Garage, across from Emergency Department. Your parking will be validated so there is no charge.