Northridge Medical Park
2955 Ivy Road (250 West), Suite 303
Charlottesville, VA 22903
434.980.6555 ph. | 434.243.1004 fx.
- Related Doctors
- Patient Information
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Tuesday | 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday | 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday | 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday | 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We offer extended evening and weekend hours for sick and well-visit appointments.
- Sick visits and newborn followups only on Saturdays
- Call for same-day appointments
Make an Appointment
Learn more about primary care at UVA.
We have a nurse dedicated to answering your questions over the phone. Call our main number. If you don't reach the nurse immediately, your call will be returned the same day. Our goal is to return calls within one hour.
Northridge Pediatrics (UVA Pediatrics at Northridge) provides pediatric primary care services for children and adolescents from birth through age 21. We offer the convenience of a community clinic with access to the specialty care and expertise of UVA.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Illnesses and injuries
- Care of chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Minor emergencies
- Allergy treatment and evaluation
Newborns and Infants
- Newborn care
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- Growth and development assessments
- School, sports and camp physicals
- School and behavior problems
- Sports medicine evaluation
- International travel medicine
- Complex medical management
From North (Ruckersville): Travel U.S. 29 South into Charlottesville. Exit onto the Route 250 West bypass (Staunton). Travel to the third exit, Route 250 West. At the traffic light, turn left onto Route 250 West and drive for 1.5 miles; we will be on your right. Northridge is a mirror glass three-story building on your right.
From South: Travel U.S. 29 North to Charlottesville. Pass under the I-64 junction, continue for 1.5 miles and take the exit for Route 250 West. Turn left onto Route 250 West and drive for 1.5 miles; we will be on the right. Northridge is a mirror glass three-story building on your right.
From East (Charlottesville): Travel I-64 to Exit 118-B. Continue for 1.5 miles and take the exit for Route 250 West. Turn left onto Route 250 West and drive for 1.5 miles. Northridge is a mirror glass three-story building on your right.
From West (Ivy/Waynesboro): Travel I-64 to Exit 118-B (Charlottesville, Culpeper). Continue for 1.5 miles and take the exit for Route 250 West. Turn left onto Route 250 West and drive for 1.5 miles. Northridge is a mirror glass three-story building on your right.
We're located on Ivy Road, just west of the Boar's Head Inn on the opposite side of the road. Northridge Medical Park has free, convenient parking and easy access to UVA Imaging for X-rays.
Call us to make an appointment or transfer your care. Bring medical records and immunization records to the first appointment, if possible. Our front desk staff can help you with transferring records.
Call us for prescription renewals. Please allow 24-48 hours for refills to be processed.
Your doctor will call you with lab results, but call us if you have any questions.
Give us 48-72 hours to complete form requests.
- Sports forms (VHSL) require a physical after May 1 of the current year.
- Kindergarten school entrance forms require a physical exam within one year of school start date.
- Other forms usually require a physical exam within the past one to two years.
Call us to be connected to the on-call pediatrician.
Try to give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
Payments and copays are expected at the time of your visit.