JABA - University Physicians at JABA
Jefferson Area Board for Aging
674 Hillsdale Drive, Suite 3
Charlottesville, VA 22901
434.964.1333 or 800.251.3627 ph. | 434.964.1432 fx.
- Related Doctors
- Patient Information
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Learn more about primary care at UVA.
University Physicians at JABA provides comprehensive primary care to the geriatric population (patients age 65 and over).
- Checkups, medical exams and adult physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Care of chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Adult physicals
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Minor emergencies
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
From the South (Charlottesville): Take U.S. 29 North. Turn right onto Branchlands Boulevard. Turn left onto Hillsdale Drive (behind the Toys-R-Us). The clinic is located in the JABA building.
From the North (Culpeper/Ruckersville): Take U.S. 29 South. Turn left onto Branchlands Boulevard. Turn left onto Hillsdale Drive (behind the Toys-R-Us). The clinic is located in the JABA building.
We're accepting new patients 65 and over.
To become a patient, call us. Make sure you have your previous healthcare provider fax your records to us.
- Call us to renew a prescription.
- Bring a complete list of your medications to every visit.
Lab and Test Results
You'll be notified about your test results.
You can also view your results in MyChart, a secure online portal that lets you view lab results and communicate with your healthcare provider.
Call 434.924.0000 and ask for the on-call geriatrics doctor.
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
Payments and copays are expected at the time of your visit.