University Physicians — Orange
Orange Medical Center
661 University Lane, Suite B
Orange, VA 22960
540.661.3004 ph. | 540.661.3060 fx.
- Related Doctors
- Patient Information
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
University Physicians — Orange (formerly called Orange Internal Medicine) provides comprehensive primary care to adults. Care includes evaluation and management of acute and chronic illnesses, health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Checkups, medical exams and adult physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Care of chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Gynecological services
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
- Digital X-ray
- Hearing and vision services
- Electrophysiology (EP) cardiology
- Evaluation of pacemakers and defibrillators
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart monitors
- X-rays and labs
- Home visits
- Diabetes education
- Heart and kidney care for current patients
We're located in the town of Orange off of U.S. 15/North Madison Road.
From South: Turn left on Radney Road and then take an immediate left on University Lane. We are located on the left in the Orange Medical Center. Our clinic is in Suite B.
From North: Turn right on Radney Road before turning left on University Lane. We are located on the left in the Orange Medical Center. Our clinic is in Suite B.
Call us to make an appointment or transfer your care. Be sure to let the scheduler know that you're a new patient.
Call our office for medication renewals. You'll need the following information:
- Medical record number or date of birth
- Medication name and dose
- How often you take the medicine
- Supply needed (30 day, 90 day, etc.)
- Pharmacy name and phone number
Give us two business days to call in your prescription.
You can view your results in MyChart, a secure online portal that lets you view lab results and communicate with your healthcare provider. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.
Call our office to reach the answering service, which will leave a message for the on-call doctor.
Heart patients: Call 434.924.0000 and ask to have the cardiologist on call paged.
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Patients that consistently cancel or miss scheduled appointments without notice may be dismissed from the practice.
Payments and copays are expected at the time of your visit.