Neonatal Follow-up Clinic
Monday | 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Park in the 11th Street Garage.
Enter the Battle Building on Level C.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
We offer follow-up care for patients under 18 months old who have been discharged from the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and are transitioning to life at home.
- Oxygen and/or medication management
- Irritability and/or tone management
- Nutrition support
- Monitoring language, motor and cognitive development
- Psychosocial support
- Connection to community support resources
We work with your child's primary care physician to monitor your child's health in three-month intervals for the first year and six-month intervals through three years of age.
Learn more about our neonatology services.
Meet Our Team
Our team includes:
- Developmental pediatricians
- Pediatric nurse practitioners
- Pediatric physicial and speech therapists
- Social workers