Monday | 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Thursday | 8:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Friday | 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Park in the 11th Street Garage.
Enter the Battle Building on Level C.
Services provided include:
- Evaluation for possible genetic causes of birth defects, chronic diseases or developmental problems
- Diagnosis of genetic disorders by physical examination and/or genetic testing
- Tests to determine the chances for a genetic disorder to recur in a family
- Management and treatment of a genetic disorder
- Support groups for genetic disorders
- Field clinics in Bristol, Lynchburg and Winchester