Adult Congenital Heart Disease Clinic
Monday | 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Wednesday | 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Park in the 11th Street Garage.
Enter the Battle Building on Level C.
Outpatient consultation and follow-up for adult patients with congenital heart disease. Services include:
- Non-invasive imaging, including echocardiography, MRI and CT
- Arrhythmia and pacemaker services
- Pulmonary hypertension evaluation and therapy
- Cardiopulmonary transplantation consultations
- Recreational activity and competitive sports counseling
- Family planning and genetic counseling
Patients of Scott Lim, MD, will be seen at the Primary Care Center instead of the Battle Building location.
Learn more about our heart and vascular center.