Pediatric Diabetes and Metabolism
We provide state-of-the-art diagnosis, treatment and ongoing care for children with diabetes, endocrine and growth problems.
We provide state-of-the-art diagnosis, treatment and ongoing care for children with diabetes, endocrine and growth problems, including:
- Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Disorders of the pituitary, thyroid and adrenal glands
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Calcium metabolism disorders
- Sexual development disorders
Our diabetes program to help children self-manage their condition includes education and classes:
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Program: We look for trends in your child's blood sugar levels that might otherwise go unnoticed, so that we can plan the most accurate treatment possible.
- Insulin Pump Program: This program makes managing diabetes easier for your child, eliminating individual injections and allowing for flexible eating, activities and an overall better quality of life.
We emphasize education, nutrition counseling and offer long-term management of insulin-dependent children. Find out more.