Celiac Support Resources
Information on support group meetings, diet tips, recipes and links to other helpful resources.
CharlottesVilli Celiac Support Group
The CharlottesVilli Celiac Support Group is no longer meeting.
There are several new community groups and resources in the Charlottesville area, including the Gluten Intolerance Group Local Chapter.
Gluten-Free Diet Tips and Recipes
- About celiac disease (PDF)
- Gluten-free diet (PDF)
- Gluten-free energy bars and gels (PDF)
- Gluten-free status of commercial fiber supplements (PDF)
- Gluten-free food additives (PDF)
- Gluten-free medications (PDF)
- Gluten-free resources and restaurants in Charlottesville (PDF)
- High-calorie gluten-free diet (PDF)
- Managing a gluten-free diet with diabetes (PDF)
- Tips to cut costs on a gluten-free diet (PDF)
- Gluten Intolerance Group
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
- Celiac Sprue Association
- Canadian Celiac Association
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
Are you interested in more in-depth information on celiac disease? Read these professional publication articles, available on the UVA Medicine Nutrition Support Team site.