Expert Treatment for Infertility
Our Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Clinic offers several unique features:
- Unlike most places, where men and women visit separate doctors, in our clinic the same doctor treats both partners of an infertile couple.
- If your ovulation is induced for fertility treatment, we can be there to monitor your progress and optimize your treatment.
- We have expertise in treating polycystic ovary syndrome; we see a large number of young girls who may be at risk for this disorder as well as adolescent girls with the condition.
- Our emphasis on the causes of infertility allows us to get a clear diagnosis and give accurate treatments.
We provide several procedures in our clinic:
- Ovulation induction
- Transvaginal ultrasound
- Endometrial biopsy
- Post-coital testing
- Intrauterine insemination
Patients who need surgical procedures or who would benefit from in vitro fertilization (IVF) can receive care from our OB/GYN specialists here at UVA and we can also work with IVF clinics throughout Virginia and beyond.