Ear, Nose and Throat
Care for Disorders of the Head and Neck
Otolaryngologists specialize in disorders of the head and neck, especially those of the ear, nose and throat (often called ENT).
Our top-rated, internationally known team offers skilled and compassionate care for a wide range of conditions, including hearing loss, sinusitis, snoring and obstructive sleep apnea, tinnitus, swallowing disorders, vertigo and tumors.
Did You Know?
- Our surgical outcomes for the treatment of skull-based tumors are among the best in the world.
- We led the way in developing treatments for sinus and nasal tumors that also preserve the function of the eye.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Head and neck cancer
- Pediatric otolaryngology (children’s ENT disorders)
- Nose, sinus and nasal cavity surgery
plastic and reconstructive surgery (cosmetic or reconstructive
treatment for deformities or abnormalities of the face, head and neck)
- Ear and hearing disorders and balance problems
- Voice and swallowing disorders
Restoring Your Hearing
For patients with hearing loss ranging from moderate to profound, we offer several options to restore hearing, including:
- Hearing aids: Including digital and analog
varieties, and hearing aids placed either inside or outside the ear
canal. Our services include fittings, instructions and follow-up visits.
- Cochlear implants: For patients who suffer from severe and profound hearing loss, these tiny devices are surgically placed and provide a sense of sound. Our experienced doctors perform nearly 50 cochlear implants each year.
- Aural atresia repair: Adults and children come from all over the world to us for surgery to repair aural atresia, a congenital condition that is the absence of a fully developed ear canal, eardrum, middle ear space and ear bones. The surgery opens the ear canal and restores the ear’s natural sound-conducting ability.