Care for Your Arteries and Veins
It's not just poor circulation. Vascular disease harms blood flow throughout your body. It causes everything from leg pain to poor kidney function and stroke.
That's why you need doctors who focus on preventing and managing your risks so you can avoid complications and major operations. We've been performing innovative procedures longer than most hospitals in the region.
Numbers You Can Trust
Our doctors are among the best in the country. Why is that important for you? Because vascular disease is complex. It requires a wide range of expertise.
And dependable experience – numbers you can trust. Each year, our vascular doctors perform more than:
- 4,500 vascular studies
- 900 major vascular operations
- 1,600 diagnostic angiograms
- 2,000 interventional procedures, like angioplasty, vascular stent and aortic stent-graft placement and embolizations.
Vascular Treatment That Works
- Our treatment for varicose veins include sclerotherapy, a procedure that eliminates the unsightly veins.
- We also treat deep vein thrombosis, aortic aneurysms, artery disease, thoracic outlet syndrome and many other vascular conditions.
- Our doctors specialize in diseases of the two "great vessels," the
aorta and the pulmonary artery.
- We also perform more angioplasties (a
procedure to widen narrowed or blocked blood vessels) of the superior
mesenteric artery than anyone else in the country.
- And we treat more high-performance bicyclists than any other hospital in the country for conditions like external iliac arteriopathy and effort vein thrombosis.