Browse this list to find a condition and then click on the item to learn more.
We offer more specific endovascular aortic services than many surrounding hospitals, including:
- Balloons and stent-grafts
- Close monitoring, screenings and medication
The Latest Techniques
We are a national pioneer in less invasive endovascular techniques (only requiring a small incision in the groin) to repair aneurysms.
When a condition requires surgery, our expert doctors can:
- Repair aorta walls damaged by traumatic injury
- Open up arteries
- Connect gaps between arteries with tubes or grafts
- Insert artificial blood vessels into the aorta to replace a thoracic aneurysm.
The Innovation Continues
Surgery is now the usual option for aneurysms 6 cm or larger, but we are conducting research so we can repair these larger aneurysms without major operations.