Who is a Candidate?
Candidates include U.S. citizens and permanent residents with a graduate degree (MBA, MHA, MHSA, MPH, MPA) from accredited programs.
What Do I Need to Apply?
To apply for the Administrative Fellowship, you'll need to both:
- Fill out the online application, when live
- Submit an electronic application packet
The Application Packet
Submit the application packet:
- As a single PDF
- By Oct. 1, 2018
- Via email to email@example.com
Applications will not be considered past the deadline date.
A complete application consists of the following:
- Statement of interest with career goals and objectives specific to the area(s) of interest during your fellowship tenure (one page limit)
- Official transcripts of graduate and undergraduate education
- Two letters of recommendation (one from a previous employer is preferred)
You will receive email confirmation when your application is complete.