Michael Hadeed, MD
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Primary Location:
- Assistant Professor
Michael Hadeed, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon with specialty training in trauma surgery, including complex fractures of the arms, legs and pelvis.
He has experience treating all kinds of musculoskeletal trauma from the initial injury to full recovery. His focus is to treat each patient as an individual. He helps them accomplish their goals by using both operative and nonoperative treatment plans.
Dr. Hadeed was born and raised in Northern Virginia. He completed medical school and his orthopedic residency training at the University of Virginia. He came back to UVA after completing his orthopedic trauma surgery fellowship training at Denver Health.
- Dean’s Global Award, 2020
- Excellence in Performance Assessment Award, 2020
- Shen Research Award, 2020
- Southern Orthopaedic Association Research Award, 2017
- University of Virginia, 2015
- University of Virginia, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Denver Health, Orthopaedic Surgery