Michael Hadeed, MD
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Primary Location:
- Assistant Professor
Michael Hadeed, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon with specialty training in trauma surgery. His primary focus is fixing broken bones after acute trauma. He treats each patient as an individual, and develops specific treatment plans to help them accomplish their recovery goals.
Dr. Hadeed was born and raised in Northern Virginia. He completed medical school and his orthopedic residency training at the University of Virginia. He came back to UVA after completing his orthopedic trauma surgery fellowship training at Denver Health.
- Dean’s Global Award, 2020
- Excellence in Performance Assessment Award, 2020
- Shen Research Award, 2020
- Southern Orthopaedic Association Research Award, 2017
- University of Virginia, 2015
- University of Virginia, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Denver Health, Orthopaedic Surgery