- ABMS Certification:
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Research Interests:
- Lecturer and UVA Physician
Nicholas W. DiGeorge, DO, joined the UVA Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging in 2021 as a fellowship-trained pediatric radiologist. His practice encompasses all aspects of pediatric imaging.
Dr. DiGeorge was born in Chicago and spent much of his early life in Philadelphia, where he attended college and medical school. He earned his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He joined the United States Navy, where he was first assigned as an undersea and diving medical officer before becoming a radiologist.
Dr. DiGeorge is married with three children. He enjoys spending time with his family traveling, fishing, boating, biking, skiing and SCUBA diving.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2010
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia