Radhika Dhamija, MD, MBBSPractice Area: Children's, Neurosciences Department: Neurology Division: Pediatric Neurology Title: Assistant Professor AMBS Certification: Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Contact InformationP.O. Box 800394 Charlottesville, VA 22908 Phone: 434.924.0000
I was born and raised in the foothills of Himalayas in Chandigarh, India. I completed Medical School and an internship: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India in 2006. I moved to United states in 2006 for residency training. My residency was completed at the Division of Child and Adolescent Neurology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, in Rochester, MN. I then completed my Chief Residency at the Division of Child and Adolescent Neurology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, in Rochester, MN. My fellowship was completed at the Department of Medical Genetics, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN.
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Resident scholarship, April 2010
- Mayo International Health Program Scholarship (MIHP), May 2010
- Child Neurology Society (CNS) Outstanding Junior Member Award, October 2010
- Neurobiology of Disease (NDC) on Batten Disease and Child Neurology Society (CNS) Young Investigator Award,October 2012
- Mayo Clinic Clinomics Translational award by the Center for Individualized Medicine (CIM), 2013