640 Kirtley Lane
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
The UVA SPEED (Speed, Power, Endurance, Education and Development) Clinic is a world-class program for runners and golfers that combines modern technology with practical experience in sports to optimize athletic performance and heal and prevent injury.
- 3D motion capture for runners and golfers with staff members certified by the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
- Thoroughly assesses your running form or golf swing and helps correct inefficiencies
- Work with your instructor or coach or directly with you
- Develop an effective healing program based on your biomechanics
- Mental coaching
Call the clinic for assessment pricing. You can learn more about the speed clinic services by reading the FAQs.