Asthma Allergy and Immunology
Monday, Wednesday - Thursday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday | 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Comprehensively treats asthma, as well as allergic and immunologic respiratory and skin diseases that include immunodeficiency diseases, respiratory fungal diseases, hay fever and venom sensitivity.
Allergy and Asthma Services
We tailor our advanced evaluations, tests and treatment procedures to meet your needs, however simple or complex. These services include the evaluation and treatment of:
- Sinus congestion
- Hives and other allergic skin conditions
- Chronic/recurrent infections
- Asthma and cough
- Fungal sensitization/infection
- Food allergy
- Drug allergy
- Immune deficiency
Procedures that can help us diagnose your condition and manage your symptoms include:
- Enviromental allergy evaluation, or skin testing
- Immunotherapy, or allergy shots
- Drug desensitization
- Spirometry, or breathing test
Learn more about our allergy and asthma services.
Primary Immunodeficiency Clinic
Our PID Clinic treats primary immune deficiency diseases (PIDDs), rare disorders caused by a defect in the normal immune system. We offer expertise in diagnosing and managing these immune deficiencies, helping you find treatment that improves your quality of life.
PIDDs: Facts to Know
- Affect you at any age, no matter your gender or family history
- Show up as recurring infections, unusual infections or as autoimmune diseases
- Be discovered by your doctor in lab work
The PID clinic sees patients on Wednesdays.
Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) Clinic
An inflamed esophagus, caused by allergies, causes this condtion. At this clinic, we provide special expertise in evaluating and treating:
- Food allergies
- Swallowing problems
More Allergy and Asthma Clinics
You may also make appointments for these clinics:
- Allergy Laboratory, providing allergy skin testing and treatment
- Severe Asthma Clinic
- Comprehensive Allergy and Sinus Clinic