Augusta Plastic Surgery
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Walk-in appointments are not allowed, but it is possible to make an appointment the same day as scheduling.
Augusta Plastic Surgery offers services, including:
- Aesthetic concerns corrected with botox injections, Restylane treatments, face lift, rhinoplasty, etc.
- Body contouring, including liposuction, tummy-tuck, arm lift, thigh lift, neck lift, brow lift, eyelid lift
- Breast reduction and breast surgery, including augmentation and reconstruction
- Reconstructive concerns related to cancer and traumatic injuries of the face
- Congenital differences such as cleft lip, birthmarks, abnormal head or ear shape
- Wound and burn care for long-term concerns after injury
- Skin cancer removal and closure and scar revision
Depending on your needs and goals, inpatient and outpatient surgery is provided at both Augusta Health and UVA. Hand surgery is also offered through the Hand Center at UVA.
The FDA-approved CoolSculpting procedure offers you a non-surgical, fat-reduction treatment option that uses cool energy to eliminate stubborn fat that persists, despite your best efforts at diet and exercise. Read about the benefits of CoolSculpting.
Learn more about our plastic surgery services.