Brain Injury and Sports Concussion Clinic
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
We offer comprehensive care for adults, adolescents and children with complex concussions or mild traumatic brain injuries. Our goal is to speed your recovery from a concussion and to help you return to your previous activities as soon as possible.
We have a large staff of specialists dedicated to providing you or your child with the best care, and your caregivers may include:
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists
- Physician's assistants
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Athletic trainers
Whether you need all or some of our experts, we'll devise a treatment plan and give recommendations tailored to your needs.
If your concussions or TBI are interfering with school work, work tasks or your daily activities, we're committed to getting you back to your normal routine.
Find out how we treat traumatic brain injury and concussions.
State and Regional
- Brain Injury Association of Virginia
- Charlottesville Brain Injury Support Group - Meets the third Tuesday of every month at UVA HealthSouth Specialty Clinic. Email for more information.
- Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery
- Greater Shenandoah Valley Brain Injury Support Group
- High Street Clubhouse - Support program for brain injury survivors who need additional support as they move toward greater independence. Email for more information.
- Virginia NeuroCare Foundation