Breastfeeding Medicine Clinic
Monday - Friday | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Parking for the Battle Building is in the 11th Street Garage.
The entrance to the Battle Building is on Level C.
Oue Breastfeeding Medicine Clinic offers lactation support to all moms and babies coping with breastfeeding difficulties. We also provide follow-up phone calls to breastfeeding moms for ongoing support.
We offer follow-up visits for personal breastfeeding issues, including:
- Evaluation of latch and milk intake
- Help with increasing milk supply
- Management of breast refusal or nipple confusion
- Evaluation of nipple and breast pain
- Treatment for plugged ducts, engorgement, mastitis and sore nipples
- Evaluation and treatment of tongue tie
- Management for slow weight gain
- Support for complex breastfeeding issues
We also provide:
- Help with pumping and breastfeeding when returning to work/school
- Education about the benefits of breast milk and tools for breastfeeding success
We offer parenting classes to help prepare and educate you about parenthood. Register for our breastfeeding basics class.
Learn more about our breastfeeding program.