UVA Cardiology, a department of UVA Culpeper Medical Center
501 Sunset Lane
Culpeper, VA 22701Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free and open – patients can park at the main front entrance of the hospital and enter under the blue awning, the clinic is immediately to the right once inside the building.
From advanced diagnostic testing to personalized treatment plans, our cardiology team can diagnose and manage a broad range of cardiac conditions.
On-site tests and procedures include:
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Nuclear Stress Testing with Exercise or Medication
- Echocardiography Stress
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Cardiac Monitors (event and holter)