Child and Family Psychiatry
310 Old Ivy Way
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients.
At Child and Family Psychiatry, we provide a wide range of services to children, adolescents and their families, including evaluation and treatment for:
- Anxiety disorders, OCD, depression and bipolar disorder
- Adjustment issues, like divorce and school problems
- Behavior difficulties, such as oppositionality and aggression
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Eating disorders
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Other mental health needs
Learn more about our psychiatric services.