Colonnades Medical Associates
100 Colonnades Hill Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Thursday | 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday | 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients.
Colonnades Medical Associates offers comprehensive primary care to patients over 65 in the comfort of your community.
- Checkups, medical exams and adult physicals
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Care for chronic health problems
- Cardiovascular disease management
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluation
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
Learn more about our geriatricians.
We are accepting new patients who are residents of the Colonnades community. Make sure you have your previous healthcare provider fax your records to us.
- Call us to renew a prescription.
- Bring a complete list of your medications to every visit.
You will be notified about your lab results. You can also access your results via MyChart.
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.