Diabetes Education and Management Program
2nd Floor, Suite 2100
415 Ray C. Hunt Dr.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
Our Certified Diabetes Educators (CDE) are registered nurses and dietitians who provide education and support to on how to self-manage your diabetes and prevent longterm complications.
The program is certified by the American Diabetes Association.
The Diabetes Education and Management Program provides patients with:
- Workshops and classes
- Training and support for insulin pump use
- Training for continuous glucose monitoring systems (CGMS)
- One-on-one sessions, including individual instruction for managing gestational diabetes
- Foot care
Get more details about what our diabetes program offers.