Diagnostic Vascular Laboratory
Monday - Friday | 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellations require 72-hour notice.
Parking: Free with validation, using your green parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street Parking Garage directly across the street from University Hospital and Emergency Department.
The Diagnostic Vascular Laboratory at the Heart and Vascular Center provides non-invasive cardiovascular diagnostic tests. A registered vascular technologist or registered vascular sonographer performs these studies.
- Carotid duplex ultrasound imaging
- Symptomatic/asymptomatic carotid stenosis
- Intraoperative carotid artery analysis
- Venous duplex ultrasound imaging
- Venous thrombosis
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Perforator incompetence
- Deep abdominal ultrasound imaging
- Celiac artery stenosis, superior mesenteric artery stenosis and inferior mesenteric artery stenosis
- Aneurysm imaging
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Femoral and popliteal artery aneurysms
- Bypass graft imaging
- Lower extremity and upper extremity bypass graft analysis
- Renal artery duplex imaging
- Arterial duplex imaging
- Hemodialysis fistula duplex imaging
- Extremity Doppler pressures and waveforms
- Analysis of peripheral vascular occlusive disease
- Exercise lower extremity Doppler pressures
- Analysis of peripheral vascular occlusive disease (especially inflow)
- Arterial plethysmography
- Raynaud's disease (toes, fingers)
- Conditions related to diabetes
Learn more about our Heart and Vascular Center.