General Neurosurgery Clinic
1300 Jefferson Park Ave.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Note: Input West Complex for Google Maps and some GPS devices.
Parking: Free with validation, using your parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street Parking Garage directly across the street from University Hospital and Emergency Department.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
Drop-off locations: Patients can be dropped off in front of the West Complex off Jefferson Park Avenue.
The General Neurosurgery Clinic provides treatment for:
- Cerebral aneurysm
- Brain and spinal cord tumors
- Arteriovenous malformations (AVMs)
- Back and neck pain
- Carotid stenosis
- Spascity disorders
- Acoustic neuromas
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Parkinson's disease
- Herniated discs (cervical, thoracic and lumbar)
- Pediatric neurosurgery
Learn more about our Neurosciences and Behavioral Health.