Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment Center
Basement (Level 0), Room G139
1221 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Parking: Free with validation, using your parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street and 11th Street parking garages.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
The Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment Center offers two state-of-the-art services:
- Hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) therapy, which delivers large amounts of oxygen to body tissues in a pressurized chamber
- A transcutaneous oximetry, a non-invasive way of measuring oxygen tension in the body tissues (TCOM)
Learn more about hyperbaric oxygen therapy.