International Adoption ClinicBattle Building
1204 W. Main St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
For information, call Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Clinics offered the second Wednesday of every month at 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Park in the 11th Street Garage.
Enter the Battle Building on Level C.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
Opened in 2001, the International Adoption Clinic offers pre- and post-adoption consultations and developmental and growth evaluations for your child. Our services attract families from all over Virginia and out-of-state.
- Review medical records, photos and videotapes before you adopt
- Address growth and development issues, pre- and post-adoption
- Perform a complete medical evaluation of your adopted child
- Initiate a vaccination schedule
- Complete blood work profiles to screen for illnesses
Follow-up visits are scheduled as needed for your child’s situation.
If you can’t make it into our office, we’re available by phone to answer your adoption questions and help guide you through the process.