Interventional RadiologyUniversity Hospital
1215 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free with validation, using your green parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street and 11th Street parking garages.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
Directions at the hospital: From the Information Desk in the lobby, turn left towards the chapel, so that it is on your right. You'll pass restrooms on your right and elevators on your left. Keep going straight. Walk through double doors, cross the hallway to enter the Radiology and Medical Imaging Center.
The INR SUITE and MRI live here.
The Interventional Radiology Clinic uses advanced techniques and technologies to treat a range of conditions.
Most treatments involve only a small incision, allowing you get back to your normal life quickly. Our highly-skilled interventional radiologists use advanced X-ray, CT, MRI and ultrasound to treat a wide range of conditions and diseases that include:
- Arterial disease (renal artery, and peripheral artery disease)
- Liver tumors or liver metastases
- Benign prostate hyperplasia and varicocele
- Thyroid nodules
- Uterine fibroids
- Ulcers, leg swelling, varicose veins, DVT
Find out the advantages of our interventional radiology services.
You can also find interventional neuroradiology services and technologies at this clinic, including:
- Minimally invasive treatment of aneurysms, stroke or vascular malformations
- The option to combine traditional surgery and endovascular techniques
- A hybrid neurovascular operating room
- Intraoperative MRI - real-time scans during surgery
Learn more about our interventional neuroradiology services.