Neonatal Follow Up ClinicBattle Building
1204 W. Main St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Park in the 11th Street Garage.
Enter the Battle Building on Level C.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
We offer follow-up care for patients under 18 months old who have been discharged from the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and are transitioning to life at home.
- Oxygen and/or medication management
- Irritability and/or tone management
- Monitoring language, motor and cognitive development
- Psychosocial support
- Connection to community support resources
Registered dietitians are available to assess your child's nutrition and diet needs.
We work with your child's primary care physician to monitor your child's health in three-month intervals for the first year and six-month intervals through three years of age.
Learn more about our neonatology services.
Our team includes:
- Developmental pediatricians
- Pediatric nurse practitioners
- Pediatric physical and speech therapists
- Social workers