Neuropsychology Assessment Clinic
4th floor, Room 4472
1300 Jefferson Park Ave.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Note: Input West Complex for Google Maps and some GPS devices.
Parking: Free with validation, using your parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street and 11th Street parking garages.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
Drop-off locations: Patients can be dropped off in front of the West Complex off Jefferson Park Avenue.
At the Neuropsychology Assessment Clinic, we provide specialized evaluations for adults ages 18 and up. Our evaluations consist of a clinical interview and formal testing of cognition, such as attention, memory, language, problem solving and other thinking abilities. We also evaluate mood and ask about important behaviors that affect brain health such as sleep and medication adherence.The clinic specializes in evaluating the neuropsychological aspects of medical or neurologic conditions such as:
- Epilepsy and related disorders, including presurgical evaluations for intractable epilepsy
- Traumatic brain injury
- Sports-related concussion
- Central nervous system infection
- Mild age-associated memory impairment
- Stroke or other neurologic trauma
- Advanced pulmonary disease (lung transplant candidates)
- Advanced heart, liver, or kidney disease affecting cognition
Learn more about available services at our Neurosciences and Behavioral Health.
Patients will register for their appointments at the central registration office near the West Complex lobby. After registration, you will need to check-in at our clinic business office.
Directions to the Neuropsychology Assessment Clinic administrative office (Davis Wing, 4th floor, Room 4472):
- Turn left when leaving the registration office
- When you reach the four-way hallway intersection, turn right and walk past the cafeteria
- At the West elevator B on your right, take the elevator to the 4th floor
- As you exit the elevator, turn left, and follow the hallway around the corner until you reach the business office for the Neuropsychology Assessment Clinic (room 4472).
Our staff will be happy to greet you. If you have any issues, ask the information desk in the main lobby of the West Complex to help direct you to the registration office.