Neurocognitive Assessment LabWest Complex
4th floor, Room 4472
1300 Jefferson Park Ave.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Note: Input West Complex for Google Maps and some GPS devices.
Parking: Free with validation, using your green parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street and 11th Street parking garages.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
Drop-off locations: Patients can be dropped off in front of the West Complex off Jefferson Park Avenue.
At the Neurocognitive Assessment Lab, we see adults and adolescents ages 14 and up. We provide specialized evaluations for patients with brain injuries and measure your cognitive and behavioral strengths and weaknesses.
The lab specializes in assessing the neurocognitive aspects of disorders such as:
- Sports-related concussion
- Central nervous system infection
- Substance abuse
- Mild age-associated memory impairment
- Seizure disorders
- Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder
- Closed head injury and other neurologic trauma
Learn more about available services at our Neurosciences and Behavioral Health Center.
Patients will check in or register for their appointments at Davis IV, Room 4472.
Directions to the Behavioral Medicine Center:
- Turn left when leaving the information desk
- When you reach the four-way hallway intersection, turn right
- At the West elevator B on your right, take the elevator to the 4th floor
- Exit the elevators, turn left, and follow the hallway around the corner until you reach the Behavioral Medicine Clinic (room 4472).
Our staff will be happy to greet you. If you have any issues, ask the information desk in the main lobby of the West Complex to help direct you to the registration office.