Northridge PediatricsUVA Northridge Medical Park
2955 Ivy Rd. (250 West)
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Tuesday | 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday | 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday | 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Sunday | 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
Northridge Pediatrics (UVA Pediatrics at Northridge) provides pediatric primary care services for children and adolescents from birth through young adults. We offer the convenience of a community clinic with access to the specialty care and expertise of UVA.
Learn more about our pediatricians.
Saturday and Sunday appointments for urgent care.
Call for same-day appointments.
We offer extended evening and weekend hours for sick appointments.
Call us to make an appointment or transfer your care. Bring medical records and immunization records to the first appointment, if possible. Our front desk staff can help you with transferring records.
Call us for prescription renewals. Please allow 24-48 hours for refills to be processed.
Your doctor will call you with lab results, but call us if you have any questions.
Give us 48-72 hours to complete form requests.
- Sports forms (VHSL) require a physical after May 1 of the current year.
- Kindergarten school entrance forms require a physical exam within one year of school start date.
- Other forms usually require a physical exam within the past one to two years.
Find a medical form.
Call us to be connected to the on-call pediatrician.
Try to give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Illnesses and injuries
- Care of chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Minor emergencies
- Allergy treatment and evaluation
- Hearing and vision services
- Pulmonary (lung) function testing
Newborns and Infants
- Newborn care
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- Growth and development assessments
- School, sports and camp physicals
- School and behavior problems
- Sports medicine evaluation
- International travel medicine
- Complex medical management
- Prenatal consults