661 University Ln.
Orange, VA 22960Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Orange Pediatrics providers and staff help families raise healthy, happy and secure children by providing comprehensive medical care in the comfort of your community.
We provide pediatric primary care services for children and adolescents from birth through age 21. We also offer a children's fitness clinic and educational consultant on site.
As part of the UVA Children's, our patients have access to pediatric specialists that meet your child's specific needs.
- Checkups, exams, immunizations and physicals
- Medication management
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Nutrition and weight management
- Allergy care and evaluation
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Minor emergencies and injuries
- School problems/behavior issues, including ADHD
- Assessment of growth and development
- Gynecological health, including contraception
- Mental health conditions
- Educational support services
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
- Hearing and vision services
- Digital X-ray
Recently, Orange Pediatrics received the Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition for available access, health information technology and coordinated care focused on patients. We're proud to have the tools, systems and resources to provide patients with the right care, at the right time.
We partner with other UVA clinics and physicians via telemedicine to provide the most comprehensive care to your child.
Breastfeeding Support Services - Telemedicine appointments by request to speak with a lactation consultant and learn about breastfeeding.
UVA Child Development and Rehabilitation Center - We provide monthly appointments via telemedicine to address your child's development and mental health.
Children's Fitness Clinic - Monthly meetings as part of a six-month behavior modification program to help you and your child make healthy lifestyle changes and reduce risk factors for diseases, including type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and more.
Pediatric Neurology Clinic - Telemedicine appointments once a month to discuss your child's neurologic condition, such as seizure disorder or a concussion.
Healthy Habits Clinic - Monthly appointments to provide an in-depth assessment of your child's habits and information to help them make healthy changes.
Please provide us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment.
Call us to become a patient. We can also help you transfer your medical records.
MyChart patient portlet enables you to securely manage and receive information about your child's health and medical records. With MyChart you can:
- Communicate with your child's doctor
- See your child's test results
- Request prescription renewals
- View your child's recent visit information
- View your child's immunization records
- Request appointments and manage existing appointments
What to Expect - Teenage Patients
We provide services for teenagers and young adults ages 12 to 21.
Age 12-13 - Our physicians will speak with you privately to address your health concerns.
Age 15 - Patients can meet privately with physicians for the first half of the visit before their parent/guardian joins the conversation.
Age 18 - You become the sole decision-maker about your healthcare. HIPPA prohibits us from sharing your personal health information with anyone without your written consent.
Age 21 - We will connect you with an adult healthcare provider. We'll provide your health information and remain available to consult with them as needed.
Healthy Children - The American Academy of Pediatrics answers your questions about child health, illness, injuries, behavior and more.
CDC Vaccines - the Centers for Disease Control provides updated information on vaccines for your child.