Orthopedic Center Therapy Services
2280 Ivy Rd.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors amd available in the garage adjacent to the facility and the garage can be accessed via Stillfried Lane on the East side of the building.
Upon entering the building, please proceed to the ground floor, Suite G271, where our team will register you for your appointment. You do not need to register in the main lobby.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
We've recently moved to our new facility: Orthopedic Center Ivy Road. This facility is one of the largest outpatient centers in the nation, where you can receive orthopedic services, physical therapy, and rehab care under one roof. Be aware that only our name and location are changing, the Physical and Occupational Therapy care team will remain the same.
Find outpatient and physical rehab therapy services. We specialize in the fields of physical, occupational and hand therapy.
Our therapists focus on:
- Spine issues (surgical and non-surgical)
- Foot and ankle (including biomechanical orthotics)
- Sports medicine
- Gait analysis
- General orthopedics (like shoulder and knee injuries)
- Back education program
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Orthopedics (post-surgical)
- Bike and running evaluations, using tools like the AlterG anti-gravtity treadmill
- Manual therapy
- Dry needling
- Custom orthotics and splinting
- Traumatic and repetitive hand injuries
- Custom compression garments