Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders ClinicParkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Clinic University Hospital
1221 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
At the Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Clinic, we treat a range of disorders, including:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Essential tremor and other tremor disorders
- Tourette syndrome and other tic disorders
- Hemifacial spasm
- Tardive syndromes
- Gait and balance disorders
Our services are comprehensive. Visit our clinic for:
- Consultations and second opinions
- EMG-guided chemodenervation (for dystonia)
- Genetics consultation and testing
- Neuropsychological evaluation, testing and therapy
- Physical therapy and speech therapy
- SPECT scanning (for dopamine transporter imaging)
- Treatments ranging from deep brain stimulation to focused ultrasound
The American Parkinson’s Disease Association (APDA) recognizes our Parkinson's disease program as a Center for Advanced Research.
Learn more about Parkinson's disease and movement disorders.