Pediatric Infectious DiseaseBattle Building
1204 W. Main St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
1-4 p.m. second and fourth Friday of each month
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Park in the 11th Street Garage.
Enter the Battle Building on Level C.
Provides inpatient, outpatient and telephone consultations for children for:
- Complicated infections
- Infections in adopted children
- Infections in high-risk populations (immunocompromised, cancer, newborn, surgical)
- Infections in children from travel-related infections
- Bone and joint infections
- Unexplained, prolonged and recurrent fevers
- Lyme disease
- Skin infections, including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infections
- Unusual bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections
- Tuberculosis (TB)
Learn more about our pediatric infectious disease services.