Primary Care Culpeper Family PracticePrimary Care Culpeper Family Practice
1200 Sunset Ln.
Culpeper, VA 22701Directions
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday | 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Same-day appointments available.
Managed by Novant Health
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Culpeper Family Practice has been providing quality healthcare for your family for over 35 years. We offer a friendly and caring environment and see patients of all ages, ranging from newborns to the geriatric community (patients age 65 and over).
Our doctors and nurses offer the highest level of care and are proud to serve the Culpeper community.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Allergy care and evaluation
- Chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Cardiovascular disease management
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Minor emergencies
- Pre-employment screenings
- DOT physicals
- Newborn care
- Gynecological exams
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Postpartum care
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- School physicals
- School problems and behavioral issues
- Assessment of growth and development
Tests, Procedures and Other Services
- Lab tests
- Minor surgical procedures
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Holter monitor
- Pulmonary function testing
- Sports medicine evalutation
- International travel medicine
- Complex medical management
- Occupational health
Call our office to schedule an appointment. We can help you transfer your medical records to our practice.
Call your pharmacy for refills. We can also renew or refill your prescription during an office visit. Allow 72 hours for refills to be processed.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.