Radiation Oncology Moser
2871 Ivy Road
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Toll Free:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors
Located on Ivy Road, just west of the Boar's Head Inn on the opposite side of the road.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
Provides radiation treatment for cancer and some benign diseases, offering a comprehensive approach with a wide range of techniques available, including:
- Computerized treatment planning: 2D, 3D, 4D and image fusion
- Teletherapy: 3D conformal radiation therapy (3D-CRT), intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), Rapid Arc®, stereotactic radiosurgery (SBRT) gated and breath hold treatment delivery and image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT).
Learn more about our available services at the Cancer Center.
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.