Specialty Clinic and Neuro Rehab UVA Encompass HealthSpecialty Clinic and Neuro Rehab UVA Encompass Health Fontaine Research Park
515 Ray C. Hunt Dr.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Thursday | 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday | 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
UVA-Healthsouth Outpatient Rehabilitation offers therapy services for major physical ailments and neurological issues. We provide comprehensive therapy services, including physical and occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Our specialty programs include:
- Aphasia (language)
- Balance/Vestibular program
- Brain injury
- Chronic pain and fibromyalgia
- Cognitive therapy
- Dysarthria (speech)
- Dysphagia (swallowing)
- Gait dysfunction
- Low/neuro vision
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS certified specialists)
- Oncology (cancer)
- Orthopedic injuries (trauma and fractures)
- Total joint replacement (shoulder, hip and knee)
- Parkinson's Disease (LSVT LOUD and BIG certified)
- Spinal cord injury
- Women's health program (incontinence, pregnancy-related conditions, osteoporosis)
- Voice therapy
Learn more about our services.
We also provide rehab services for sports medicine and hand therapy patients.
We enhance our rehabilitation services with the latest technology for treatment, including:
- Bioness H200 and L300
- Dynavision 2
- FEES (Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing)
- Interactive Metronome
- Lite Gait
- RT 300 functional electrical stimulation bike
- Saebo Flex
- Smart Step Biofeedback and Vital Stim Experia