Spine Care Fontaine
415 Ray C. Hunt Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Toll Free:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
At the General Neurosurgery Clinic Fontaine, we treat complicated spinal cases, minimally invasive spinal cases (neck and low back pain, herniated discs), pituitary tumors and Cushing's syndrome.
Learn more about available services at our Neurosciences and Behavioral Health.
We offer comprehensive care for simple to highly complex spinal disorders with a care plan specific to you or your family member's needs. Many of our spine treatments are nonsurgical, and can be handled on an outpatient basis.
Spine conditions we treat include:
- Cervical and lumbar disc disease and herniation
- Vertical compression fractures
- Degenerative spondylolisthesis
- Neck sprain (whiplash)
Treatment of spinal disorders usually involves many specialists. Your care team may include:
- Pain management specialists
- Neuromuscular specialists
- Rehabilitation specialists
Learn more about our spine services.