University Physicians JABA
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
University Physicians at JABA provides comprehensive primary care to the geriatric population (patients age 65 and over).
Learn more about our geriatricians.
- Checkups, medical exams and adult physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Care of chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Adult physicals
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Minor emergencies
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
We're accepting new patients 65 and over.
To become a patient, call us. Make sure you have your previous healthcare provider fax your records to us.
- Call us to renew a prescription.
- Bring a complete list of your medications to every visit.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.
Call 434.924.0000 and ask for the on-call geriatrics doctor.
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.