UVA Augusta Pharmacy
57 Beam Lane
Fishersville, VA 22939Directions
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Free for patients and visitors.
The UVA Medical Park Augusta building is located on Beam Lane, just beyond the Augusta Healthcare for Women Practice, off Lifecore Drive.
UVA Augusta Pharmacy offers pharmacy services to patients in the Fishersville area located in the UVA Professional Park. We accept prescriptions from both UVA and non-UVA providers.
Our pharmacy services include:
- Prescription drop-off and pick-up
- Consultations with licensed pharmacists
- Doctor-prescribed vaccinations
- Generic prescriptions
- Over-the-counter medications
How to Request Prescription Refills Through MyChart
No need to call! You can request refills from UVA Augusta Retail Pharmacy through MyChart:
- Click Refill Medications under Quick Links on right side of the page.
- Select the medications you need and choose method of delivery: Pick up at Pharmacy and choose UVA Augusta Retail Pharmacy.
- Select next button. Then submit.
- You'll receive a confirmation that your refill has been submitted.
Call if you have any questions or need assistance to order prescriptions online.
All UVA Pharmacies are not currently accepting cash or checks. Credit & debit cards are the only accepted payment method.
However, you can still get your medicine if you only have cash. We’ll fill your prescriptions and discuss later billing and other payment options with you.