UVA Augusta Pharmacy
57 Beam Lane
Fishersville, VA 22939Directions
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Free for patients and visitors.
The UVA Medical Park Augusta building is located on Beam Lane, just beyond the Augusta Healthcare for Women Practice, off Lifecore Drive.
UVA Augusta Pharmacy offers pharmacy services to patients in the Fishersville area located in the UVA Professional Park. We accept prescriptions from both UVA and non-UVA providers.
Our pharmacy services include:
- Prescription drop-off and pick-up
- Consultations with licensed pharmacists
- Doctor-prescribed vaccinations
- Generic prescriptions
- Over-the-counter medications
How to Request Prescription Refills Through MyChart
No need to call! You can request refills from UVA Augusta Retail Pharmacy through MyChart:
- Click Refill Medications under Quick Links on right side of the page.
- Select the medications you need and choose method of delivery: Pick up at Pharmacy and choose UVA Augusta Retail Pharmacy.
- Select next button. Then submit.
- You'll receive a confirmation that your refill has been submitted.
Call if you have any questions or need assistance to order prescriptions online.
All UVA Pharmacies are not currently accepting cash or checks. Credit & debit cards are the only accepted payment method.
However, you can still get your medicine if you only have cash. We’ll fill your prescriptions and discuss later billing and other payment options with you.
UVA Health is offering COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only to patients and the local community. Schedule your first vaccine or booster of the Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J vaccine.
Everyone under 18 years of age needs to be accompanied by an adult. Vaccines are available to anyone 12 years of age and older.
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Appointments are required and can be scheduled by calling 434.297.4829. Patients with a UVA MyChart account may also register through MyChart's website. Vaccine recipients must confirm that they are eligible to receive a third dose or booster dose based on CDC guidelines.
Proof of Previous COVID Vaccination
To help ensure that the right vaccine is administered, everyone who has previously received a COVID-19 vaccine dose is asked to bring their vaccination record with them to their appointment.
Individuals who received their COVID-19 vaccination in Virginia can access their records online and print out or take a screenshot to show to clinic staff.