Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop information.
Offers general orthopedic care, including adult reconstruction and care for the foot, ankle, hand, spine and general trauma.
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
So that we can provide the best care for you, bring the following to your first appointment:
- Your scans: Bring any images you have, either printed or on CD. This includes:
Your primary care doctor may send us copies of reports about the imaging, but we would like to see the actual images.
- Nuclear medicine scans
- CT scans
- Operation notes: If you have had previous orthopedic surgery somewhere other than UVA, get copies of the operative notes from the surgeon, hospital or outpatient facility that performed the surgery. If you had anartheroscopy, try to obtain copies of the pictures taken during the surgery. ?
- Your medications: Bring a complete list of what you are currently taking.
Learn more about our orthopedic services.
Are you a runner? Whether you're an ultra-runner, a frequent race participant or a regular jogger, we will help you strengthen your run. We offer:
- Extensive injury evaluation
- Biomechanical and treadmill analysis
- Customized rehab programs
- Training advice to help you return to running
- Aquatic therapy (deep water running) during the healing period to maintain and improve fitness