UVA Neurosurgery HaymarketUVA Neurosurgery Haymarket
15195 Heathcote Blvd.
Haymarket, VA 20169Directions
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: When turning off of Heathcote toward the hospital, drive straight instead of turning right toward the main hospital entrance. The neurosurgery clinic’s entrance is in the left wing of the hospital and has a convenient parking lot directly before the entrance.
At UVA Neurosurgery Haymarket, we strive to provide the best possible experience for patients with all types of spinal disorders. We offer a wide array of surgical procedures tailored to the needs of each individual and welcome patients who have undergone prior spinal surgeries.
UVA Neurosurgery Haymarket offers the sense of community and individualized attention of a smaller hospital while remaining fully equipped to meet any medical need. Your care is managed by a local UVA specialist and tailored to meet your specific needs.
We provide care and services for:
- Abscess or fluid incision and drainage
- Acute postoperative pain
- Back pain
- Bone disorders of the spine
- Cauda equina syndrome
- Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) leak
- Cervical myelopathy
- Cervical spine injuries
- Chronic neck pain
- Chronic postoperative pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Disc replacement
- Dural repair or other spinal cord repair
- Herniated disc
- Intervertebral disc disease
- Lamina procedures (including laminectomy, laminoplasty, laminotomy)
- Lumbar spine fracture
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Nerve root injury and plexus disorders (incl. Pinched nerve)
- Pathological spine fracture
- Post-laminectomy syndrome
- Radiculopathy (not due to disc displacement)
- Sciatica (not due to disc displacement
- Spinal compression fracture repair
- Spinal cord injury
- Spinal cord tumor
- Spinal fracture
- Spinal fusion
- Spinal reconstructive surgery for deformities
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal tumors, benign and malignant
- Spine deformities
- Spine disorders
- Spine fractures, traumatic
- Thoracic spine myelopathy
- Total disc replacement
Learn more about available services at our Neurosciences and Behavioral Health Center.