UVA Orthopedics Culpeper and UVA Surgical Services Culpeper
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
UVA Orthopedics Culpeper
UVA Orthopedics Culpeper provides care for conditions affecting the joints, muscles and bones, including:
- Hip, knee and shoulder arthritis (joint replacements)
- Rotator cuff tears, labral tears and shoulder instability
- ACL and meniscus tears, ligament tears and knee injuries
- Carpal tunnel, trigger finger, cubital tunnel and other hand/wrist conditions
- Fracture care and repair
Our physicians provide both surgical and non-surgical treatment specific to your condition. Surgery, rehabilitation and postoperative follow-up visits are performed at Culpeper Surgery Center and UVA Culpeper Hospital.
UVA Prosthetics and Orthotics, an on-site clinic, helps supply braces and aids on a needed basis.
Learn more about our orthopedic services.
UVA Surgical Services Culpeper
UVA Surgical Services in Culpeper offers quick access to surgeons specializing in a variety of conditions. The convenient location offers you access to UVA Health System specialists in the comfort of your community.
- Bowel obstruction surgery
- Breast surgery, including high-risk patients
- Gallbladder surgery
- Pre-surgery care to post-procedure follow-up
- Other in-office procedures
We participate in most major insurance plans, including Medicare. We also accept all major credit cards.
We ask that you make any required payments at the time of your visit.
You’ll receive a reminder letter two weeks before your scheduled visit. Please let us know 24 hours ahead of time if you can’t make your appointment.
Learn more about our surgical services.